We are here to help
The health and safety of our employees and members is a top priority for Financial One. We continue to take the steps necessary to keep everyone safe and work to prevent the spread of the virus.
We are here for you and ready to help you with all your financial needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need help and we will work with you to find a solution.
Important Re-Opening Information
- Columbia Heights will re-open on Monday, June 22nd
- Coon Rapids will re-open on Monday, June 29th
- Blaine will re-open on Monday, July 6th
Although the lobbies will be open, we will be limiting in branch services to the following: account opening, account maintenance, notary services, safe deposit box access and signature guarantees. Teller transactions will continue to only be offered in drive-ups and through ATMs.
Save Time & Skip the Lines!
Our Online Banking, Mobile App, and ATMs are huge time-savers and keep you connected to your accounts wherever you are!
- View accounts and transfer funds
- View eStatements
- Deposit Checks
- Access over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs!
Please wear a mask
We are asking our members who enter the branch to please wear a face mask. If you are sick, please stay home and use our other convenient mobile services to complete your banking needs. To assure the safety of our members and employees, we may limit the number of members in a branch at one time. Please remember to stay a safe distance (at least 6 feet) from other members.
Thank you for your membership and patience. We look forward to serving you soon!
Extended Night-Drop Service
Night-Drop boxes are located in the first drive-thru lane at each branch location. Financial One will be processing Night-Drop transactions as they are received during regular business hours. Deposits made after business hours will be processed the next morning when business hours resume.
Our representatives can answer questions and help with account transactions and loan applications. We’re available Mon-Fri, 9:00 am-5:00 pm, and Saturday, 9:00 am-12 pm.
CO-OP ® Shared Branching
We're part of the CO-OP® network — and that means our members can bank at over 5,000 credit union locations nationwide! Cash checks, transfer funds, make payments and more. Best of all, it's free. Learn More
Digital Services at Your Fingertips
Our Online and Mobile banking are available for your banking needs.
Remote check deposit applications make it easy to deposit checks and manage your accounts directly from your phone or tablet.
Our solutions make it easy to manage everything from loans, bill payments, to transfers and more.
Secure messaging — Communicate with us securely through Online Banking.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our employees and members is our top priority. We want to share with you the steps we are taking to keep you and our team healthy during this outbreak.
- We are closely monitoring information from local, state, and federal health officials to ensure that we are acting consistently with recommendations and guidelines from those agencies
- We are providing employees with the information they need to stay healthy and we are ensuring they stay home if they are not feeling well
- We are restricting business travel
- We are cancelling non-critical vendor visits
- We are increasing the frequency with which we disinfect surfaces, apply hand sanitizer, and wash our hands. We may not be shaking hands to greet you during this outbreak, but we are still here to provide the same friendly service.
We are preparing to meet your changing needs as the current COVID-19 situation continues to unfold.
Email Communications from Financial One
*Annual Percentage Rate. Payment Example: $2,000 loan amount for 25 months at 1.00% APR equals 25 monthly payments of $80.89. Members 1st Loan available to those impacted by natural disasters, work stoppages, and pandemics. Other disruptive events may also be considered. All loans subject to our lending policies. Certain restrictions apply. Not all members will qualify.