Due to the recent increases in COVID-19 (coronavirus) cases in Minnesota, we have made the following changes to our operations.
Effective immediately, we are limiting our branch access to appointment only for the following services:
- Opening new accounts
- Loan closings
- Safe deposit box access
- Signature guarantees
- Coin services
To request an appointment for any of the services listed above, please call us at 763-404-7600.
The drive-up will remain open during normal business hours.
You can perform the following transactions in the drive-up:
- Withdraw cash
- Deposit cash or checks
- Make a loan payment
- Transfer funds
- And many more transactions
You can also deposit checks or cash and get cash at any of our branch ATM’s.
Remember that you can always manage your accounts remotely through Financial One’s mobile app and internet banking where you can:
- Pay bills or send cash electronically
- Apply for a loan or open an account
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to serving you soon!
We are here to help
The health and safety of our employees and members is a top priority for Financial One. We continue to take the steps necessary to keep everyone safe and work to prevent the spread of the virus.
We are here for you and ready to help you with all your financial needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need help and we will work with you to find a solution.
Save Time & Skip the Lines!
Our Online Banking, Mobile App, and ATMs are huge time-savers and keep you connected to your accounts wherever you are!
- View accounts and transfer funds
- View eStatements
- Deposit Checks
- Access over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs!
Please wear a mask
We are asking our members who enter the branch to please wear a face mask. If you are sick, please stay home and use our other convenient mobile services to complete your banking needs. To assure the safety of our members and employees, we may limit the number of members in a branch at one time. Please remember to stay a safe distance (at least 6 feet) from other members.
Thank you for your membership and patience. We look forward to serving you soon!
Extended Night-Drop Service
Night-Drop boxes are located in the first drive-thru lane at each branch location. Financial One will be processing Night-Drop transactions as they are received during regular business hours. Deposits made after business hours will be processed the next morning when business hours resume.
Our representatives can answer questions and help with account transactions and loan applications. We’re available Mon-Fri, 9:00 am-5:00 pm, and Saturday, 9:00 am-12 pm.
Digital Services at Your Fingertips
Our Online and Mobile banking are available for your banking needs.
Remote check deposit applications make it easy to deposit checks and manage your accounts directly from your phone or tablet.
Our solutions make it easy to manage everything from loans, bill payments, to transfers and more.
Secure messaging — Communicate with us securely through Online Banking.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our employees and members is our top priority. We want to share with you the steps we are taking to keep you and our team healthy during this outbreak.
- We are closely monitoring information from local, state, and federal health officials to ensure that we are acting consistently with recommendations and guidelines from those agencies
- We are providing employees with the information they need to stay healthy and we are ensuring they stay home if they are not feeling well
- We are restricting business travel
- We are cancelling non-critical vendor visits
- We are increasing the frequency with which we disinfect surfaces, apply hand sanitizer, and wash our hands. We may not be shaking hands to greet you during this outbreak, but we are still here to provide the same friendly service.
We are preparing to meet your changing needs as the current COVID-19 situation continues to unfold.