Your health is important. Make it a top priority with an account that helps make that possible. HSA Checking provides an easily-accessible account, used to cover qualified medical expenses.
Benefit from special tax advantages*, plus competitive dividends. Once established, your HSA Checking always remains in your name, regardless of life changes. Invest in your financial health by signing up today.
- Be prepared for medical expenses as they arise
- Competitive, tiered rates
- Start earning dividends on all balances of $5,000 or more
- Provides special tax advantages*
- No setup fee
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Access funds via a debit card or direct check writing
- Free box of 50 checks
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free HSA debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
*Consult a tax advisor.
- Additional Benefits
Several Benefits of a Financial One HSA Checking:
- Ownership - your money stays with you even if you switch jobs, change medical coverage, become unemployed or retire.
- Tax-advantaged contributions - earnings and withdrawals for qualified expenses.
- Affordability - when high health insurance policy deductibles mean lower premiums.
- Flexibility - You may contribute at any time during the year and your HSA balance rolls over from year to year.
- Security - your funds are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government.