Business Share Certificates
Improve your earnings without risking any of your company's cash assets. Simply pick the term and your funds earn a guaranteed fixed rate. And guarantee is always a good thing for your bottom line.
We offer a range of term lengths to fit your short- and mid-range goals. By laddering maturity dates, you can add liquidity to your share certificate investments. Talk to your business banker today.
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Or receive a higher rate with balances of $10,000 or more
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Periodic specials available
- One-time step-up feature available for all share certificates with terms 24 months or longer (excluding certificate specials)
- Allows you to raise your rate to current rate standards one time should rates go up before it matures
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- Renews automatically upon maturity**
- 10-day grace period after maturity***
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
*May result in the loss of some or all of the dividends earned.
** When your share certificate matures, you have the option to renew the certificate at whatever the rate is at that time, add more money to your certificate, or withdraw all or part of your balance. If you do nothing at maturity, it will automatically renew at whatever the rate is on that day. Share certificate specials may have a different renewal term and rate at maturity.
***After your share certificate is automatically renewed, you'll have 10 days post-maturity date to decide what to do with your funds without a penalty.